This is a quick and easy dish for those hectic days where time is limited. Also, any leftovers make a great cold pasta salad for lunch the next day.
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 10 oz. pasta (your choice)
- 1 cup Guidry’s Creole Seasoning Mix ( onions, bell peppers, celery, green onions, parsley, garlic)
- 4 tbsp margarine or butter
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Cook pasta in medium pot until desired consistency; drain and set aside. Keep pasta water.
- Heat oil and margarine in large skillet. Add Guidry’s. Sauté on medium-high heat, stirring often.
- Add shrimp, cook until done.
- Lower heat to medium, add cooked pasta and 1/3 cup pasta water. Season to taste.
- Stir gently and often until pasta is incorporated into shrimp mixture.