Crawfish corn soup is a great meal any time of the year. Especially when it is paired with a hearty sandwich or light salad. It is a favorite in my family.
- 1 quart Half & Half
- 1-pound peeled Crawfish
- 2 lg. Onions – diced
- 2 cloves Garlic – diced
- 2 pinches Saffron
- ½ can Creamed Corn
- 2 cans Whole Kernel Corn
- 2 pinches Red Pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. Oil
- 2 tbsp. Margarine or Butter
- Salt, Pepper, *Cuddin Eddie’s Fais Do Do Dry Seasoning
- In large stockpot, heat oil and margarine
- Sauté onions, garlic, and crawfish. Add corn.
- Turn heat to low. Slowly add half & half.
- Add saffron and red pepper flakes
- Season to taste. Simmer for 30-45 minutes.